Small Group Networking &
Professional Development Event
- LIMIT OF 16 PLACES ONLY
WITH KATRINA FOX
6pm - 8.30pm
Venue: 410 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills - 4-min walk from Central Station
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You identify as an ethical vegan and run your own business of any kind (selling products or services, including solo practitioner, coach or consultant)
- You run a business on vegan principles, even if you’re not (yet) personally vegan
- You don’t yet run your own business, but are seriously interested in doing so and running it on vegan principles
- You’re a business owner and entrepreneur who wants to learn about and become part of the growing global vegan business revolution that’s happening right now
- You’re a mission-driven entrepreneur and changemaker who understands the importance of business as activism and are either vegan or open to embracing vegan living
This event is for you!
We’re a group of vegan business owners and entrepreneurs who get together to connect, share intel and help each other succeed.
Our events to date have been a mix of education, networking and fun!
Grow Your Vegan Business
Come along and connect with an intimate group of awesome like-minded entrepreneurs who are excited to be part of the vegan business revolution, while picking up tips on:
- Money & capital raising
- And more
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Facilitated Networking & Introductions
Connect properly with the other entrepreneurs who've come along and find out how you may be able to work together or support each other.
Because this event is limited to just 16 people, you'll get to know everyone in the room.
While larger networking events have their advantages, we're mixing it up with some of these more intimate gatherings so you can make stronger connections.
Roundtable Q&A and Sharing
Ask anything you want about starting or growing your vegan business.
What are your challenges? What do you need help with?
Host Katrina Fox, vegan business and PR consultant, will faciliate a roundtable discussion in which she and your fellow entrepreneurs share advice and experiences, so we all learn from each other.
As there is a maximum of only 16 people in the room, you'll get the benefit of individual help and advice that's not feasible at larger events.
Light Snacks & Refreshments
- Enjoy some delicious dips and chips, cookies, orange juice and water to keep you going!
SOLD OUT! BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Earlybird (until 15 April): $30
Regular (if any left): $35
Reminder: There are ONLY 16 PLACES available, and it's first come, first in, so make a commitment to yourself and your business and grab your spot now!
PLEASE NOTE: There are NO refunds, but you can transfer your ticket to another person (just email their name and contact details to us)
Read the full Terms of Purchase agreement HERE.
TALK: What to include on the 'About' page of your website
- Why the 'About' page of your website is so important
- What NOT to include on the 'About' page
- How to make your 'About' page compelling for your customers, clients and the media