In this episode I interview Renee Hasseldine, a course creation and leverage expert from Share Your Passion in Melbourne, Australia.
After a corporate career that included stints in the tech and finance sectors, Renee ran a careers coaching firm for 11 years. During that time she was also part of the senior leadership team for Robbins Research International, leading and coaching participants through Tony Robbins’ personal and professional development programs.
Determined to not only live a fulfilled life herself as an entrepreneur, Renee founded Share Your Passion in 2014 to help other entrepreneurs do the same, by leveraging their expertise, particularly by creating courses.
She shares her signature 7-stage process of course creation in her bestselling book Share Your Passion, which provides experts and entrepreneurs with a simplified system to launch their courses.
In this interview Renee discusses:
• How to know when you’re ready to create a course and the four foundations you need in place to do it successfully
• The type of course you should avoid creating
• The 7 stages of course creation
• How to figure out what courses to create
• How to work out what to give away for free and what to include in a paid course
• The biggest mistake business owners make in relation to course creation
• The different types of platforms for course delivery and how to choose which is best for you
• Whether or not to have continual open enrolment or set start and finish dates for your course
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: