HOW TO GET MEDIA COVERAGE FOR YOUR VEGAN PROJECT OR BUSINESS
WITH KATRINA FOX
WANT TO RAISE THE PROFILE OF YOUR VEGAN PROJECT OR BUSINESS? GET IN THE MEDIA!
You know that being quoted and featured in the media is an instant credibility booster.
It also puts your product, service, book or brand in front of people who may not have otherwise heard about it.
Unlike placing an ad, media coverage gives you FREE PUBLICITY.
And, you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars a month hiring a publicist or PR agency.
Yes, you can do your own PR – but you need to do it right.
As a journalist of 17 years, working on a range of niche and mainstream media, I know what works and what doesn’t.
In this FREE video training, I’ll give you a behind-the-scenes, insider tour of information, techniques and practical strategies gleaned from my 17 years as a journalist and editor working for a range of niche and mainstream media outlets.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS FREE ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING:
Among the numerous nuggets of wisdom you'll come away with at the end of this video training, are:
- The 5 essential steps you MUST take BEFORE you approach a journalist with your story
- How to write an email pitch to quickly grab the media’s attention and stop them hitting the ‘delete’ button
- The easiest and fastest way to get media coverage, even if you’re strapped for time (if you do nothing else, this is a no-brainer DIY PR strategy)
- How to come up with story angles for a range of media types – on a regular basis
- And much more
- Forbes contributor - vegan & plant-based business
- Founder & editor, The Scavenger online magazine for social change makers
- Launch editor of Cherrie, women's magazine
- Associate editor, Ethical Futures digital magazine for senior executives
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Katrina Fox is an award-winning journalist, media coach, editor of the vegan business blog VeganBusinessMedia.com, host of the Vegan Business Talk podcast, and author of Vegan Ventures: Start and Grow an Ethical Business, the first global book providing success strategies for aspiring and existing vegan business owners and entrepreneurs.
In 2017 Katrina became a regular contributor to Forbes, specialising in writing about vegan and plant-based business.
Over the past 19 years, she has worked on staff as a senior reporter, features writer, sub-editor and editor, and as a freelancer on a broad range of print and online media in the UK, US and Australia.
She has written extensively on social justice, animal advocacy and ethical business issues for specialist and mainstream media.
A passionate animal advocate, Katrina won the Voiceless: The Animal Protection Institute Media Prize for her article, ‘Speciesism: The Final Frontier’, for the ABC’s The Drum website in 2014.
Katrina proudly helps rebels with causes to share their stories in the media. Through her coaching and training, she provides practical techniques and strategies on the best ways to get free publicity through media coverage.
Originally from London in the UK, she lives with her wife Tracie in Sydney, Australia. She loves glitter, disco and internet cat videos.