In this episode, I give you some tips on how to respond to queries and callouts from journalists who are working on stories and need expert comment or case studies.
It’s one of the easiest ways to get free publicity for your vegan brand. You don’t even have to pitch the journalist or producer a story from scratch – they’re already working on something and are looking for experts in their field to comment or to showcase products.
In this episode, I cover:
• Where you can find queries and callouts from journalists – for free
• The differences between the different query/callout platforms
• How to choose which queries to respond to
• The key strategies you need to use to maximize your chances of being chosen and featured
• What you must include in your responses to queries
• And much more
Read the blog post on this topic
Enrol in Vegans in the Limelight Online PR Course & Group Coaching Program (payment plans with monthly instalments available)
Brands mentioned in vegan business news highlights
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at:
Vegan Business Media is a multi-media, multi-author blog for aspiring and existing owners of vegan-run businesses, designed to equip them with the information, tools, inspiration and resources they need to start and grow their enterprises. It is hosted by award-winning journalist Katrina Fox.