In this episode I interview Damien Clarkson from The Growing Box, a creative agency in London, UK, providing content creation solutions for ethical brands.
A longtime and passionate storyteller, Damien has written for The Huffington Post and The Guardian on vegan and environmental issues.
He recently co-created the short film SWINE in partnership with renowned UK animal charity Viva! and launched a new vegan education festival Vevolution.
Damien and his team have worked on some of the UK’s biggest commercial and social good campaigns and he has a strong background in marketing.
He describes himself as a ‘multi-potentialite’ with a diverse range of interests and a desire to helping both non-profits and vegan business owners to tell the world about the ideas and products that matter.
In this interview Damien talks about:
• The importance of storytelling for vegan brands
• How service providers can manage the ‘feast or famine’ aspect of client work
• The one thing your content needs to have above all else
• The power of video marketing
• The benefits of working with small, boutique agencies over big-name ones
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup: