In this episode I interview Brooke Goldner, medical doctor and plant-based healer, in Texas.
Brooke was diagnosed with systemic lupus nephritis with stage 4 kidney disease at the age of 16 and made a startling recovery at 28 through plant-based nutrition from supermarket foods. She’s been symptom-free ever since, with normal lab results and no trace of disease in her body.
Now, she educates physicians and patients on how to heal and achieve vibrant health using her Hyper-Nourishing Healing Protocol and supermarket foods, a system that’s helped patients with lupus and a multitude of other auto-immune diseases.
A board-certified medical doctor licensed to practice medicine in California and Texas, Brooke is also a psychiatrist specializing in healing the mind from trauma, depression and anxiety. This forms part of her online nutrition programs to help people worldwide live a healthy, happy life.
She’s the author of two best-selling books, Goodbye Lupus and Green Smoothie Recipes to Kick-Start Your Health & Healing, and has been featured in multiple documentaries such as Eating You Alive, Whitewashed, and The Conspiracy Against Your Health. She’s also a popular media commentator and keynote speaker who regularly shares the stage with her plant-based contemporaries including Drs. Ornish, Esselstyn, and T. Colin Campbell.
Brooke is a graduate of the Temple University School of Medicine, was Chief Resident at UCLA-Harbor Residency, and holds a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University.
She’s the founder of VeganMedicalDoctor.com, GoodbyeLupus.com and creator of the Hyper-Nourishing Protocol for Lupus Recovery.
In this interview Brooke discusses:
• Why she gives a lot of information to people on how to heal themselves away for free
• What people pay for when signing up for her programs
• The benefits of practicing online as a medical and health practitioner
• The legalities regarding what health and medical practitioners can and can’t do online and how to ensure you comply
• How she attracts mostly non-vegan clients to her brand
• What you need in place to set up and run online programs
• How she comes up with ideas for her programs and products to ensure their success
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: