In this episode I interview Ronnie Tsunami, a vegan speaker and learning solution architect in North Carolina, who helps leaders and organizations to accelerate the growth of their world-changing movements.
Originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, over the past 25 years, Ronnie’s innovative solutions have been implemented in more than 10,000 academic institutions, companies and enterprise organizations around the world including Microsoft, the US Air Force, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Time Warner Cable, and PlantPure Nation.
In addition, he’s helped to build online and local support communities with millions of members in over 400 cities around the world in the fields of IT, business, and health and wellness.
The President and CEO of Change Leader Solutions, Ronnie is a big advocate of the plant-based lifestyle. He earned a Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from eCornell University, and is the co-founder of the Plant-Based Society, an organization that provides resources and education on the plant-based lifestyle.
In this interview Ronnie talks about:
• How to build your list and generate income from holding online, virtual summits
• What’s involved in running an online, virtual summit and how far ahead you should plan
• The kinds of technology needed to run an online summit
• How many speakers are ideal for online summits, and when and how to do the interviews
• What to put in place to make it easy for your speakers to share information about the summit
• How to repurpose content from online summits to create additional products, income streams and marketing material
• What to do after the online summit has finished to maximize long-term income and brand awareness
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: