In this episode I interview Ben Davis, creator of the inaugural Plant Based World Conference & Expo, which takes place in New York in 2019.
Ben is working on the project with his family’s company JD Events, a boutique trade show management company with a 17-year track record of launching and growing unique concepts into industry-leading events.
He came up with the idea as a result of his own drastic transition to a plant-based lifestyle (from being a big meat-lover), and earnest desire to make the world a better place.
Coming to the Javits Convention Center in NYC in June of 2019, the event will have three streams, bringing together businesses, consumers and healthcare professionals to experience the latest foods, products and services and learn from world-class experts about what plant-based living has to offer.
In this interview Ben discusses:
• The benefits to vegan business owners of being involved in or sponsoring trade shows
• How exhibitors and sponsors can get the best out of trade shows and how this is different from what you might do at consumer shows
• The key mistakes exhibitors make when taking part in trade shows and what to do instead
• What goes on behind the scenes to pull a trade expo and conference together, including how long the organizing takes and what happens at each step
• How to go about becoming a speaker at trade expos
• What to expect from the Plant Based World Conference & Expo
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at:
Vegan Business Media is a multi-media, multi-author blog for aspiring and existing owners of vegan-run businesses, designed to equip them with the information, tools, inspiration and resources they need to start and grow their enterprises. It is hosted by award-winning journalist Katrina Fox.