In this episode I interview Dave Graham, co-founder of Vegan Web Design in Queensland, Australia.
Originally from Yorkshire in the UK, Dave spent his early career in software development working for large corporates including Walt Disney and BHP.
Since going vegan six years ago he’s now committed to and passionate about using digital marketing to help those helping animals and the environment.
Vegan Web Design – which is run by Dave and his wife Sian – works with small animal sanctuaries through to large international ethical non-profit organizations to help raise awareness and increase donations for their cause.
The company also works with ethical businesses worldwide to promote and sell their products and services online, offering web design and development and digital marketing solutions.
In this interview Dave discusses:
• The key mistakes vegan business owners make with the design of their websites – and what to do instead
• The key mistakes vegan business owners make at the back end of their websites – and what to do instead
• The pros and cons of using themes to design your website
• How to keep your website loading fast – and why this is important
• The essential plugins all WordPress websites need and how to choose the best plugins
• What security measures you need on your site and why
• What kinds of regular maintenance should ideally be done on a website each month and why?
• And much more
Visit the Vegan Web Design website
My Online PR Course for Vegan Business Owners & Entrepreneurs: Vegans in the Limelight
My book Vegan Ventures: Start and Grow an Ethical Business
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Vegan Business Media is a multi-media, multi-author blog for aspiring and existing owners of vegan-run businesses, designed to equip them with the information, tools, inspiration and resources they need to start and grow their enterprises. It is hosted by award-winning journalist Katrina Fox.