In this episode, I interview Bonnie Brown and Paul Turcotte, co-founders of Passion Placement, a new employment platform focused on connecting people with mission-driven organizations doing work that matters to them.
Bonnie is a CPA, senior level executive and entrepreneur with over 25 years hands-on experience in finance, management, information systems and business leadership.
Paul is an entrepreneur and business executive who built, owned, operated, for 20 years, and sold a successful, high-volume, real estate brokerage of 70 sales associates with offices in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts.
Passion Placement curates every job that the platform posts to make sure member companies are in support of sustainable living, animal advocacy or creating alternatives to animal-based products.
In this interview Bonnie and Paul discuss:
• How Passion Placement differs from other vegan job boards and platforms
• How the platform works for both job seekers and employers
• The kinds of jobs that are currently advertised on the platform including what’s in high demand right now
• The types of positions they anticipate will become more in demand in the future
• At what stage a business needs a Chief Financial Officer, whether fractional or full time
• The extra support with HR and business development that they’re offering with the debut of their second platform New Earth Partners
• And more
Visit the Passion Placement website
Visit the New Earth Partners website
My Online PR Course for Vegan Business Owners & Entrepreneurs: Vegans in the Limelight
My book Vegan Ventures: Start and Grow an Ethical Business
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Katrina Fox is an award-winning vegan journalist, publisher, speaker, PR consultant and media trainer who teaches vegan business owners, entrepreneurs and change makers how to get free publicity by sharing their stories. Katrina was a regular contributor to Forbes for a year, writing about vegan and plant-based business. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Vegan Business Media, the host of Vegan Business Talk podcast, and the author of Vegan Ventures: Start and Grow an Ethical Business. Katrina is also the creator of Vegans in the Limelight: Online PR course for Vegan Business Owners and Entrepreneurs. For more information and to hire Katrina, email her at katrina [at] veganbusinessmedia [dotcom]